Do you like unofficial apps and games? Try TutuApp, the number one third-party app store in the world. It’s the only place to get thousands of 3rd-party apps and games; millions of users can’t all be wrong!
- 1 How to Install TutuApp:
- 2 Common TutuApp Errors:
- 3 How to Delete TutuApp:
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Install TutuApp:
There are even three ways to get all this great content for FREE; simply pick a method and follow the steps:
Method 1: for iOS
- Tap the Download button above to download the profile onto your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on Allow and then Install the profile. Enter passcode when asked.
- Start using TutuApp now.
- If you don’t see the app icon on your home screen, go back and repeat the steps if the installation has failed.
Method 2: Android Only
Even Android users can benefit from TutuApp by installing the .apk file. Here’s how to install it:
- Open the link above and download the APK file for TutuApp.
- After download locate and tap the .apk file to install it
- When the installation has finished, the icon will appear on your home screen, and the app is ready to use.
Method 3: Windows PC and Mac OS
Lastly, you can also use TutuApp on your Mac and PC.
- Download the TutuApp .apk file to your computer
- Download Nox Android emulator to your computer
- Launch Nox Player, find the .apk file and click to install it
- Find and open the .apk file on your computer and click to load it into Nox Player
- Now you can use TutuApp from Nox Emulator on your PC or Mac.
How cool is all that!
Common TutuApp Errors:
Stable it may be, there are a couple of common errors that might appear; all of them are simple to fix:
White/Blank Screen or Grey Icon:
This is easy to fix:
- Launch iOS Settings
- Tap Safari > Clear Website Data
- The screen will now be normal
Unable to Verify App:
This is because the source needs to be verified:
- Delete TutuApp and reinstall it
- Open Settings and go to General > Profiles
- Tap on the TutuApp certificate and Trust or Verify it
- Close Settings and the app will work
This is another easy fix:
- Delete the app and reinstall it
- Turn your device off and then back on
- Go to TutuApp Settings and look for updates; install them
- The error message will no longer appear
Cannot Download TutuApp:
The most common error and the easiest to fix:
- Delete the app entirely from your device
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad
- Install TutuApp again, and it should work
Profile Installation Failed:
Usually down to the Apple servers being overloaded with traffic, the first step to wait for a few hours. If it still doesn’t work follow these steps:
- Enable Airplane mode on your device
- Open Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
- Tap on Clear History and Data
- Close Settings, disable Airplane mode and wait for a couple of minutes
- Try again; the app will install properly
Untrusted Developer Error:
All you need to do is trust the app source:
- Open Settings > General
- Tap Profiles & Device Management
- Tap the app certificate and tap Trust
- Close settings and try again – the app works without error
These are the errors we know about; if you come across a different one, do tell us what it is and we’ll do our best to fix it. To keep up with the updates to this page, like us on Facebook.
We’re not done yet
How to Delete TutuApp:
Deleting TutuApp is really very easy, and there are two ways to do it:
Method 1: Settings
- Open Settings and go to General>Profiles
- Find and tap the profile
- Tap Remove Profile
- Close Settings, the app has been removed.
Method 2: Delete the Icon
- Locate the icon on your home screen
- Press and hold until all the icons begin wiggling
- Tap the cross in the corner of the icon and then tap Delete
- TutuApp will be removed immediately
Any questions? Keep reading.
Frequently Asked Questions:
To finish, here are the answers to the questions we get asked the most often:
Is TutuApp Safe?
Yes, it is, so long as you only download from the official source. The developer put a lot of work in to ensure there are no viruses, and it is updated regularly to keep it safe. You should also use anti-virus software on your device to help yourself stay safe.
TutuApp VIP vs. VIP Membership – What’s the Difference?
While both offer the same access to VIP features, until a recent update, you could only enjoy your VIP app on one device. Now you can create a VIP membership account and use it across all your devices without having to pay more than once.
I Already Have TutuApp VIP; How Do I Get VIP Privileges on v2.0?
If you are already using v1.8 to v2.0, simply log in or register to link your membership. If you are on an earlier version, contact customer service so we can help you to link your membership – you will need your UID and UDID numbers ready.
Can I Use TutuApp VIP on Android?
No. The VIP membership can only be used on iOS devices; if you purchased the VIP package, you would only have the same privileges as a free user on your Android device.
Can I Get a Discount When I Renew?
If you are a VIP member and your membership has less than 60 days to go, you can renew with a discount of 10%.
It’s your turn now
Hopefully, we’ve answered your questions about TutuApp, all that’s left to do is download it. Do tell us how you get on with it and follow the developers on Facebook for more tips and tricks.