Panda Helper is a great Cydia alternative and an incredibly reliable unofficial app installer. It has a huge choice of apps, games, and tweaks to choose from, pretty much anything you can think of including premium iOS app store content. And it’s all for free.
It is also one of the safest and easiest of all app installers to use and features Full SSL encryption. Downloads are lightning fast and it takes up hardly any room at all on your device. Want to know how to get all the apps and games you want for free? Read on for download details.
How to Download:
Downloading the installer is simple enough, it’s just a case of installing the configuration profile to your device:
- Tap any of the download buttons and then tap Install on the next page
- Tap Install again when the Install Profile page loads and go to your home screen
- You should see that the app is installing; if there is a “waiting” message, tap it and the process will start
- When finished the new icon will be on your home screen
- Open Settings and tap on General > Profiles
- Trust app and close Settings
- Now you can use the app as you want.
Video: Shows these steps
- Easy to download
- User-friendly app
- Compatible with all iOS devices
- No need to jailbreak
- Thousands of apps and games, all free
- A great choice of modified games and apps
- All app updates are done via Panda Helper
- Regular updates for bug fixes and to bring new content
- Loads more features
Panda Helper Errors and Solutions:
Here are some common issues faced by Panda Helper users.
White/Blank Screen Error
While this is annoying it isn’t a serious problem and is simple to get rid of:
- Go to your iOS Settings
- Navigate to Safari and tap Clear Website Data
- The screen is back to normal
App Revoke Issue :
Because Panda Helper is an unofficial installer, Apple won’t want you using it. To stop you, they will revoke the certificate and, while you can install it again, they will just keep on doing it. Stop this happening by installing an anti-revoke app on your device. Check out the link below to see how they work:
How to Delete Panda Helper App:
If you find that, for any reason you need to delete Panda Helper from your device, it’s very easy to do:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Open General>Profiles and Device Management
- Tap the Panda Helper profile
- Tap the Delete Profile button
- The installer will be removed straight away
Panda Helper is popular because it offers more content than many other similar alternatives. Because there is No Need to Jailbreak, anyone can use it and you can choose from a free or a paid version. The VIP app offers more choice but most people have found that the free version provides plenty of apps and games.
Download Panda Helper today and follow us on Facebook for more useful and cool app suggestions and tips. Don’t forget to tell us what you think about the installer.