Do you want to play your favorite Android games on your PC? You can take advantage of the bigger screen, better graphics, and more RAM, but how do you do it? With an Android emulator called Memu, that’s how. It is one of the most powerful emulators, offering a top-class experience; a unique feature of Memu app and its leading performance has led to more than 20 million users signing up to it in over 200 countries. With support for more than 20 languages, Memu popularity continues to grow rapidly.
And the great news?
It is free. Totally free
How to Use Memu Emulator:
Installing Memu is extremely simple, just 3 easy steps:
- From your computer browser, download MemuSetup.exe from the button above.
- Install it as Administrator
- Open Memu and search for your favorite Android apps
It’s that easy
Note: If you want more than one Android instance, you need to run Multi-Memu
So, what’s the story?
What is Memu App?
Memu is an 86 emulator designed to allow Android apps and games to be played on the PC. Installing it gives you an easy Android experience on your desktop; you can install and uninstall apps with the ease that you do on your Android device. And playing them is much better because you have that larger screen and better graphics (depending on your system).
Memu provides a whole host of cool features for users:
- User-friendly interface, providing the full Android experience
- In-app customization – memory, CPU#, device model, screen resolution, root mode, navigation bar location, and more
- Easily map your joystick and/or keyboard to screen touch for a more authentic experience
- Sensor data, such as accelerometer, passed through to Android allowing you to play your favorite racing games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- Easy file-sharing between Android and Windows
- Drag and drop APK file installation
- Run several Android instances at the same time
- One-click Android system creation, cloning, and deletion
- Many more features
Why Download Memu:
Why not? With a powerful emulator like Memu on your system, you can:
- Play all your favorite Android games on your desktop
- Use your keyboard in messaging apps like WeChat, WhatsApp and more to make chatting easier
- Watch TV channels and live shows
- It takes just 10 seconds to start
- Open multiple emulator windows at the same time
We’re not done yet
How Does Memu Emulator Work?
Memu runs on your Windows, Mac, or Linux desktop, emulating the Android OS in a sandbox environment. To give you the very best in performance, it makes use of hardware virtualization, inch as AMD-V or Intel-VT, for the simulation of multiple cores, in the same way, that your Android device does.
Memu can access the CPU, screen orientation, Wi-Fi, camera, battery, memory, SD card, ROM, GPS and more “devices” although those “devices” are simulated through the software.
As far as your computer operating system goes, it is nothing more than a standard application; all Android data is stored in specific, names files in one Windows folder, easily accessible and easy to spot.
Is it Safe?
Yes, it is. Memu was created by Microvirt Team, started in 2014, and, over time has just gotten bigger and better. Microvirt started life as a company rooted in virtualization technology, and Memu came to life in 2015. Since then, the team has worked hard to provide an authentic Android experience on the desktop, working towards their ultimate goal of being the very best Android emulation platform.
Do you already use an Android emulator? Think about switching to Memu and see the difference. Don’t forget to tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebook for all the latest tips and tricks.