WhatsApp has proven itself one of the most popular social media apps in the world, a cool way o keeping in touch with friends and family, and it has some great features.
The best news?
Let’s dive in
What is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a messaging app, and with well over a billion users every month, it is certainly up there with the best of them. It provides an easy way to interact with your family and friends via your iPhone’s internet connection and your very own WhatsApp number.
WhatsApp is a telephony app, not just a messaging app, and it has no support on either the iPad or the iPod Touch.
The app uses your internet connection, so if you are using your data, you may be liable for charges – check with your provider first.
- It’s free to use
- Needs Wi-Fi or data connection
- Use it for making and receiving phone calls, video calls and messages
- Send media such as documents, videos, and photos to others
- Free calls worldwide*
- Support for group chat
- Offers an easy to use web app too
- Works with your phone and WhatsApp number so no need to remember passwords and pins
- Always logged in, so you never miss a call or message
- Location sharing – optional
- Even when your phone is off, messages are saved for when you log in next
- Customize your notification sounds and wallpaper
- Loads more
It doesn’t get any better than this
How to Download WhatsApp:
WhatsApp can be found in the iOS app store so simply download it from there or tap the direct link below. When it opens on the app page, tap Download:
There are loads of messaging apps in the iOS app store, and they all offer a few good features. WhatsApp offers every cool feature you could possibly want. And you don’t have to stick to using it for personal calls either – loads of businesses make use of WhatsApp these days as a way of staying modern, and the always-on connection ensures important calls are never missed.
Over to you
Download the app onto your iPhone today and join the messaging revolution. It is completely free to use so you’ve nothing to lose. Do tell us how you get on with it and follow us on Facebook for more cool tips.