Are you considering using Sn0wbreeze jailbreak but aren’t sure how it works? Then check out the guide below for full download details on this Limera1n exploit-based jailbreak.
Ready? Let’s get to it
How to Use Sn0wbreeze Jailbreak:
- Download Sn0wbreeze to your computer
- Windows 8 must have .NET Framework 3.5 installed to run this app. Download it from (here)
- Download the IPSW file for your iOS version/device
- Connect your device to your computer and open Snowbreeze
- Click the arrow at the bottom of the screen
- Click Browse for an IPSW and click on the file you downloaded
- Wait for verification and click on Next
- Click Simple Mode
- Now you are asked if you want your iPhone to activate – click Yes if you using UltraSn0w or another unlock tool, No if your device is factory unlocked or you are using an official carrier
- Wait; Snowbreeze will start the process of creating the custom IPSW
- When it’s finished, the IPSW will be on your desktop
- Place your device into Pwned DFU following the on-screen instructions – if it doesn’t work, keep trying until it does
- Open iTunes and wait for the Device in Recovery Mode message
- Hold SHIFT or ALT key and click on Restore
- Navigate to your IPSW and click it
- Wait while your device is restored and it reboots – Cydia will be installed
We’re not done yet
This is a tethered jailbreak; a new folder called iBooty will be on your desktop. To boot into a jailbroken state:
- Launch iBooty
- Choose your device and click Start
- Follow the instructions on-screen to put your device in DFU mode
When finished, your device will reboot with Cydia fully working.
It is simple to do
Let us know how you get on, drop a line in the comments box if you have any questions and follow us on Facebook for more tips.
*Found a broken link? Help us by reporting it in comments below.