PP jailbreak has been released for iOS 8 by a team of Chinese developers, supporting all compatible devices. PP team didn’t get off to the best of starts when they were associated with an app store containing copied content but have since cleaned up their act and are now one of the most reliable and trustworthy of all jailbreak teams. The jailbreak is a godsend for those still on iOS 8 as it opens up a whole world of possibilities ignored by the newer jailbreaks.
An untethered jailbreak, PP does not need to be reactivated when your device reboots, and it is perfectly safe to use.
Important Points :
Before you move on, there are a few important points that you should be aware of:
- PP jailbreak is only available for Mac users; Windows users should use Taig Jailbreak. Update: Windows Version of PP has been released. Links available below.
- Back your data up before using PP jailbreak just in case anything goes wrong 0 you don’t want to lose all your data
- Disable your firewall and anti-virus – this must be re-enabled after the jailbreak has completed
- Disable your Touch ID, Passcode and Find my iPhone/iPad; again, these can be re-enabled afterward
- You must check out the latest iOS 8 Jailbreak tools which might be more stable and have a better jailbreak success rate for your device.
PP jailbreak works on all the following devices:
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPod Touch 5G
How to Install PP Jailbreak on iOS 8:
Installing PP Jailbreak can be done in this way. The app is in Chinese so please follow these steps carefully:
- Download PP Helper onto your Mac and Windows computer
- Plug your device into your computer
- Find the PP Helper app icon on your computer and double-click it to open
- Wait until your device has been detected and then remove the check form the box at the bottom of the screen, this will stop the PP App store from being installed to your device
- Click the Jailbreak button
- On the next page, click on the button on the right side of the screen
- Once the jailbreak process has finished, your device reboots and the Cydia icon is visible on your home screen
Open Cydia and set it up and then re-enable your passcode, Touch ID, Find my iPhone, your firewall and anti-virus.
Troubleshooting PP Jailbreak:
Some users have reported that, after updating Over-the Air, the jailbreak did not work. OTA and Cydia are not compatible so carry out a fresh update using iTunes rather than OTA and then reinstall the PP Jailbreak – it will now work correctly.
Don’t forget to let us now how you get on and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates and jailbreak developments.