KOPlayer is one of the latest Android emulators, giving you the opportunity to play your favorite Android games and use your favorite Android apps on your desktop computer. It does more than just that, though.
If you are an Android gamer or an Android content creator, a simple swipe and tap allow you to control map to mouse and keyboard commands, and there are plenty of in-app settings that you can customize to your requirements.
Download KOPlayer App:
KOPlayer has some definite upsides:
But, like anything, it also has its downsides too:
- Control mapping may take some getting used to
- Not every app runs as perfectly as it should
Why Use KOPlayer?
Good question. There are, after all, plenty of Android emulators on the market, and that’s down to the demand from users who want Android gaming without wearing out their device batteries. KOPlayer stands head and shoulders above many others because of the features it offers. First, a unique feature to Android emulators, a video capture feature. Now you can record directly from the screen, a great feature for those who want to record their gameplay and share it with others. Unfortunately, you do still have to edit and upload the video manually. Plus, KoPlay runs the Google Play store so you can easily download the games you already love playing on your Android tablet or smartphone. On top of that, it also has its own integrated marketplace.
It isn’t a perfect emulator though; like any app, it does have its faults. While the majority of apps do run smoothly, some won’t run so well. Plus, you may find it takes time to get used to changing from touchscreen control to the keyboard. But, if you are looking for a way to play Android games on your PC, KOPlayer is powerful yet simple, a strong option in a marketplace full of competitors.
How to Uninstall KO Player:
To remove the KOPlayer .apk file from your PC, follow these simple steps:
- Click to open the Start menu on your PC
- Go to your Control Panel and click on Programs and Features
- Choose the Add or Remove Programs option
- A list of installed programs will appear; find KOPlayer and click it
- Click Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions
- Wait; KOPlayer will be uninstalled completely from your PC
An alternative method is to:
- Find the KOPlayer.apk folder on your PC
- Open it and double-click on a program called uninst000.exe
- Follow the on-screen instructions to remove KO Player from your computer.