iOS 6 is one of the best iOS versions for jailbreaks, offering several choices, both tethered and untethered. In this article, we are going to look briefly at what iOS 6 offers, along with the best jailbreaks for the firmware so keep reading for more details.
About iOS 6 :
iOS 6 came with several new features, including :
- Maps App – featuring turn-by-turn navigation, real-time traffic updates, spoken directions, 3D rendering and more.
- Facebook Integration – iOS 6 makes Facebook sharing even easier with location and photo sharing possible from your device and integration with iOS Calendar.
- iCloud Photo Stream – Photos can now be shared via iCloud with real-time iPhoto syncing and commenting on albums.
- Phone App – Use a ready-made message to respond to missed or canceled calls, enable “Do Not Disturb” and get more control over who can and can’t reach you
- Safari – New iCloud tabs make picking up from one device on another simple, offline reading lists and photo uploads can now be done from inside the browser
Cydia Download Links :
The following iOS 6 versions support the download of Cydia :
- iOS 6
- iOS 6.0.1
- iOS 6.1
- iOS 6.1.3
- iOS 6.1.6
How to Download Cydia iOS 6 :
There are two Cydia tools for iOS 6:
Popular jailbreak developer iH8sn0w has updated his tool, p0sixspwn, so you can now install an untethered jailbreak directly. No more having to use Redsn0w first, p0sixspwn takes just a couple of minutes to jailbreak your device.
Evasi0n Jailbreak :
Evasi0n is another popular jailbreak development team, providing smooth jailbreaks for all iOS 6 devices. Evasi0n jailbreak is untethered and can also be installed with the minimum amount of fuss.
Cydia Alternative :
If you are unable to install Cydia on your iOS 6 device or you don’t want to, there are plenty of other options. Check out the linked list below to see our top picks for Cydia alternatives.
How to Delete Cydia :
There may be occasions when you need to delete Cydia from your iOS 6 device and the best way to do this is to use Cydia Eraser. With this tool, you can delete Cydia without having to restore your device to a new iOS version.
Frequently Asked Questions :
To find the answers to some of the commonly asked questions about Cydia, you can read our FAQ page. Click the link below and get the answers you need:
This page will be kept updated with all the latest Cydia iOS 6 news so like this page on Facebook and click on Following > See First to make sure you see the updates in your newsfeed as soon as they are released.