iOS 12 is here and the security aspect of iOS 12 firmware has been increased to stop iOS users from being able to jailbreak and download Cydia.
But Apple was Unsuccessful !!
Yes! iOS 12 Users have been able to get Cydia on iOS 12 and directly install modified tweaks, apps and games. Keep reading this page for details.
So How to Get Tweaks on iOS 12?
Supported iOS 12 Versions :
The following iOS versions are supported to download and install Cydia.
- iOS 12
- iOS 12.1
- iOS 12.1.2
- iOS 12.1.3
- iOS 12.1.4
Install Cydia iOS 12.1.3 – iOS 12.1.4 :
- Click the download button above to download Cydia app installer onto your device.
- When the page has loaded tap the button that says “Allow”
- Tap the link to Install on the next page, giving the configuration profile permission to download
- When your Settings app opens on the Profiles page, tap Install Profile and type in your passcode if requested
- Safari browser opens, tap the link to Install and confirm
- As each page in your settings app opens tap on Install > Next > Done
- The Cydia icon will be on your home screen and can now be used to access your favorite Cydia tweaks.
This tool was earlier supported only upto iOS 11 firmware, but since then has been updated to support iOS 12.1.2 firmware. So those users who are running iOS 12 upto iOS 12.1.2 can jailbreak using this too.
A brand new exploit has been discovered and released as a jailbreak for iOS 12. Called rootlessJB, it comes to us from developer Jake James. Find out more about RootlessJB and how to download it by clicking the link below.
More Jailbreak Tools Coming ….
Top Cydia Alternatives :
If you are unable to download Cydia and want to see what alternatives are on offer, have a look at the most popular iOS app installers released to bring your favorite tweaked apps and games.
How to Delete Cydia :
Should you be lucky enough to have Cydia on your device and you find that you need to delete it, you will find it is very easy to do. You can either restore your device completely, which will update your iPhone or iPad to the latest iOS version ( possibly without an available jailbreak ) or you can download Cydia Eraser – this will remove Cydia without updating your iOS version so you can install it again if you want to:
Frequently Asked Questions :
Cydia isn’t a new app but there will always be those who want to know more about it. Click the link to find the answers to some of the commonly asked questions about Cydia:
Once again, we will keep this page updated with all the latest Cydia iOS 12 news so like the page on Facebook and click on Following > See first.