iOS 11 is one of the most secure versions of the iOS firmware ever released, building on the security that Apple introduced with iOS 10 but it hasn’t stopped the jailbreak developers quite yet. Cydia can still be installed on some versions of iOS 11 and this page will list the links to Cydia for all relevant versions of iOS 11.
About iOS 11 Firmware :
Released in September 2017, iOS 11 is packed with features that every user will find useful but it is also full of security features, some deep in the iOS and some that each user can set up and use for themselves. Some of the new security features are:
- Data Protection and Data Encryption – Apple has given each device dedicated AES-256 encryption and a unique ID that ties apps and services to that specific device. Combined with Secure Enclave and built-in File Data Protection, every user has a fully encrypted and secure environment in which to work
- System Security –The hardware and software have been integrated to provide a secure and encrypted system. Features include secure enclave, secure boot chain, biometric login on some devices, secure PIN and Passcodes and a system of regular updates to the software.
- App Security – Apple monitors the apps that are submitted to the store and tests each one before allowing it in. Those are then signed by Apple so that they will work and, when they are run, it is with system security in mind as each one is sandboxed.
- Network Security – Apple has made use of many industry-standard network protocols in a bid to keep iOS user data secure while it is being transmitted. Those protocols include VPN support, TLS, secure Wi-Fi, secure Bluetooth and many others.
- Device Management –Many features are built-in to ensure that devices can be managed properly, securely and, where necessary remotely.
Cydia Download Links :
The following iOS 11 versions support the download of Cydia :
- iOS 11
- iOS 11.1
- iOS 11.2
- iOS 11.3
- iOS 11.4
- iOS 11.4.1 [ Not Available ]
Electra Jailbreak :
Electra jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak that has recently been released by developer CoolStar. It is compatible with iOS 11 through to iOS 11.4 and full download details can be found at the link below :
Cydia Alternatives :
Not everyone can download Cydia these days but there are loads of great Cydia alternatives to choose from. Check out the list below for the top-rated Cydia alternatives, app installers that offer a great range of free apps and games, many modified. Choose from games emulators, apps like MovieBox, modified apps like Facebook++, Spotify++ Snapchat++, YouTube++, Pokémon Go++, and many more like it.
How to Remove Cydia :
Removing Cydia is an easy process and can be done in two ways – restoring your device or using Cydia Eraser. Restoring will update your device to the latest iOS version and you may not be able to install Cydia again. Using Cydia Eraser is the recommended method as it removes Cydia without updating your device, leaving you free to reinstall it again as you wish.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Are you considering using Cydia but want to know a bit more about it? Find the answers to some of the most asked questions at the link below:
This page will be kept updated with all the latest Cydia links and news so like us on Facebook and click Following > See First , all relevant news will show in your newsfeed.