Jailbreaks have been a bit lacking in recent years but today we can tell you that, if you are on iOS 10, we have news of a jailbreak for you. Its called Helix jailbreak, its semi-untethered and it was brought to us by Tihmstar, a prominent developer. It is a stable jailbreak and is based on an exploit called V0rtex. Before we discuss how to download Helix jailbreak on your device, we need to look at what Apple has done with iOS 10.
About iOS 10 Firmware :
iOS 10 was meant to be the beginning of the end for jailbreaking and, for a long time, it seemed to be. Apple introduced a load of new features, including security features that, for a while, interfered with the jailbreak development. Here are some of those features:
- iOS Encryption – a complete system of passcodes, an auto-lock feature, biometrics and an Erase All Data feature provides a secure environment for all users
- Find my iPhone – Uses Apple ID and GPS to locate a lost or stolen phone and provides remote management of the data on it.
- 2-Factor Authentication – gives your Apple ID and information another protection layer
- Lock Screen Data Leaks – Disable the Raise to Wake feature and decide what data should be shown on your lock screen
- Location Information – decide if and what apps can access your location and what data they can access
- Ad Tracking – Apple provides a Limit Ad Tracking feature to stop you and your data being tracked; you can also browse the net using Incognito mode in Safari
- Messages – Delete your message regularly or set them to self-destruct after a set period of time
So, given all the security that iOS 10 includes, how does Helix jailbreak work? Helix is built using an exploit that gets around the security features in iOS 10, allowing you free and easy access to Cydia. It is a safe jailbreak to use so read on to find out how to get it.
Cydia Download Links :
The following iOS 10 versions support the download of Cydia :
- iOS 10
- iOS 10.0.1
- iOS 10.0.2
- iOS 10.3.1
- iOS 10.3.2
- iOS 10.3.3
H3lix Jailbreak :
Helix aka H3lix jailbreak is available on both 32-bit and 64-bit devices. Do remember that it is semi-untethered so it will need reactivating whenever you restart your iPhone or iPad. Downloading it is simple though so check out the links to download and install Helix on either 32-bit or 64-bit devices .
Yalu Jailbreak :
Yalu was one of the first jailbreak tools for iOS 10 firmware . Yalu jailbreak was released by jailbreak developer Luca Todesco but it was not 100% compatible with all iOS 10 supported devices during its initial release. Also Yalu Jailbreak was not one of the most stable of jailbreak tools. It was superseded by Helix jailbreak which comfortably jailbreaks all iOS 10 devices up until iOS 10.3.3.
Cydia Alternatives :
Cydia is not available on all devices but, for those who can’t download it there is a huge choice of alternatives. Take a look at our list of alternatives, iOS app installers offering plenty of apps and games for free, including some of the top modified apps, like YouTube++, Instagram++, Spotify++, Snapchat++, MovieBox and many more, all offering extra features over the stock versions.
How to Delete Cydia :
If you are not happy with iOS 10 jailbreak or you keep coming up against irritating errors, the easiest way to deal with it is to delete Cydia from your device altogether – you can easily reinstall it. Visit the link to find out how to use Cydia Eraser to delete Cydia from your device.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Cydia is the answer to many people’s prayers but it also raises questions in the minds of others. If you want those questions answered, click the link below:
Are you going to download Helix jailbreak? Do tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more Cydia news and developments.