Do you need a way to keep in touch with your family or friends? Maybe you are separated by distance and want to be able to share your life with them and, hands down, the best way to do it is through Instagram.
The good news?
It’s totally free
What is Instagram?
With over a billion active monthly users, Instagram is the best app of its kind, enabling you to share parts of your life with other people. It is so easy to upload photos and videos, and you can use it for whatever you want – sharing with others, connecting with business and brands, and you can shop for products too.
Instagram provides loads of cool features for all users:
- It’s free to download and use
- User-friendly app
- Connect with family and friends easily
- Advertise your business
- Share special moments in your life
- Add videos and photos that disappear within 24 hours to your Stories
- Add features to any image using the creative tools included
- Use Start Fun or Direct Messaging to stay in touch
- Post photos and videos to your timeline that you want on your profile
- See longer creator videos on IGTV
- Use Explore to find people, videos and photos
- Connect with your favorite brands
- Find products that you want to buy
- Loads more cool features
Wait, there’s more
How to Download Instagram:
This couldn’t be any easier. Instagram is an official iOS app, so all you need to do is open the app store on your iPhone or iPad and download it. Or you can just tap the link below and tap Download when the app page opens:
It really is that simple
Over to you
Instagram is the best way for you to share photos and videos with your friends and family in a quite simple way. And you can use it for pushing your own business, connecting with other businesses and brands and find those products that you really want.
Download it now
It’s a free app so you are not losing anything by trying it and it is a great deal of fun. With so many features and billions of people using it, it is the number one social media sharing app in the world, and you won’t get any better anywhere else.
Do tell us what you think of Instagram and follow us on Facebook so we can send you more app recommendations.