iMovie has one of the most streamlined designs you will ever see and, with support for multi-touch gestures, you can create movies and trailers like never before.
Download iMovie App:
You can download the iMovie app using the download link below on your iOS device.
Hollywood-Style Movie Trailers
- 14 templates, each with fabulous graphics and unique scores composed by the top film composers in the world.
- Customize credits, names of the cast, and movie studio logos
- Use animated drop zones to help you chose the right photos and videos for your trailer
- Record your trailer video in-app
Create Stunning Movies
- 8 unique themes to choose from, each with matching music, transitions, and titles
- Choose from 10 different video filters, designed by Apple, to provide the perfect look for your movie
- Use slow motion and fast forward to enhance your creation
- Add PiP (picture in picture), split-screen and green screen effects
- Use built-in music to create your soundtrack. It will adjust automatically with the movie length
- Add narration, songs from your own library and sound effects
- Connect an external keyboard and use shortcuts for editing your movies
- Transfer your movie projects between devices easily using iCloud Drive or Airdrop
- Use iCloud Drive or Airdrop to send your project to your Mac to complete editing with Final Cut Pro X or iMovie
- Connect an external screen to your iOS device and mirror the iMovie interface or choose to view your video full screen for editing purposes
- Use Messages and Mail to send your video
- Save your movie to your photo library
- Share in 1080p at 60 fps or 4K to YouTube
- Save your iMovie files and videos to iCloud Drive
- Use Airdrop to share iMovie files and videos
- Stream video wirelessly to your HDTV with Apple TV using Airplay
- User-friendly interface, dead simple to use
- Well-designed themes, simple and fun to use
- Easy to create and edit trailers
- Split clips and freeze frames
- Plenty of sound effects preinstalled
- You cannot adjust the song length, and they must play in the background for the length of the movie
- You cannot sync on a Mac or other iOS device to iMovie
- You cant use any movie that you import using iTunes. You can only get your video clips from the Photos app albums
- Choosing small bits of video for your trailers is not precise.
iMovie is one of the best apps available for making trailers and movies directly on your iOS device. It is full of cool features, and it is worlds apart from other similar apps, much of that down to the trailers and themes.