iFile is a powerful File Manager app. It provides users access to the iOS file system and the ability to access and modify it. The iFile app works in the same way as Windows Explorer and OSX Finder and has plenty of useful features.
First, let’s look at how to download the iFile app on your iPhone.
How to Get the iFile App:
This file manager is not something you can download through the iOS app store because it won’t get past Apple’s strict guidelines. So, you need to download Cydia Impactor app first. It is an IPA installer that allows you to sideload app .ipa files to your iOS device and bypassing the installation restrictions from Apple.
Method 1: AppValley App
You can also download iFile on your iPhone or iPad using the AppValley app. This requires No Computer and is a more convenient way to download the iFile app.
Method 2: IPA Installation
Download iFile IPA File from below.
Download and open Cydia Impactor and drag and drop the IPA file on the app, and wait for it to install.
Alternative File Manager App:
iFile Features :
This file manager has many features, many different ways in which you can see and customize your files. To start with, you can see the file types that are stored on your device, such as:
- Apple iWork
- Compressed file formats
- Microsoft files
- Web archive
With software and multimedia files, you can:
- Move them
- Rename them
- Copy and paste
- Easily install .deb packages
- Edit config files and other text and property lists
- Import files over to your iPod library
- Pack/unpack any compressed file format
You can move files to and from your device:
- Manage your FTP and Dropbox files
- Use the built-in web server together with a browser or network drive to upload and download files
- View files with a Toshiba FlashAir card and downloads them
- Add your files as email attachments
- Easily mount Apple disc image (.dmg) files
- Send files to iFile on other devices using Bluetooth
The file manager is also fully integrated with:
- Attachment Saver
- Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing
- Safari Download Manager
This unofficial file manager is an incredibly powerful tool, one that you would do well to have in your bag of goodies. You won’t get these features anywhere else, at least not altogether in one app so give it a go today and tell us what you think of this app; follow us on Facebook for more updates.
*Found a broken link? Help us by reporting it in comments below.