iFile is a powerful app, one of the most popular from Cydia because it is a file manager app. It provides you with access to your file system and the ability to customize some of it; Apple has never and will never give you this function on your iOS device so iFile is a real must-have app. It works in much the same way as Windows Explorer and OS X Finder and has plenty of cool features for you to use.
More about that soon, first let’s look at how to download iFile app on your iOS device.
How to Get iFile :
Method 1 : IPA Installation
iFile is not something you can download through the iOS app store because it won’t get past Apple’s strict guidelines. So, you need to download Cydia Impactor app first. This is a ipa installer that allows you to sideload .ipa files to your iOS device and bypassing the installation restrictions from Apple. Download IPA File from below.
Download and open Cydia Impactor and drag and drop the iFile ipa file on the app , and wait for it to install.
Method 2 : HipStore App
You can also directly download iFile on your iPhone or iPad using the HipStore app. This requires no computer , and is more convenient way to download iFile app. Check the link below for more details.
Note : iFile does not work on iOS version 11.0 and above.
For that you can download the Filza app from TweakBox
iFile Features :
iFile has many features, many different ways in which you can see and customize your files. To start with, you can see the file types that are stored on your device, such as:
- Apple iWork
- Compressed file formats
- Microsoft files
- Web archive
With software and multimedia files, you can:
- Move them
- Rename them
- Copy and paste
- Easily install .deb packages
- Edit config files and other text and property lists
- Import files over to your iPod library
- Pack/unpack any compressed file format
You can move files to and from your device:
- Manage your FTP and Dropbox files
- Use the built-in web server together with a browser or network drive to upload and download files
- View files with a Toshiba FlashAir card and download them
- Add your files as email attachments
- Easily mount Apple disc image (.dmg) files
- Send files to iFile on other devices using Bluetooth
iFile is also fully integrated with:
- Attachment Saver
- Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing
- Safari Download Manager
iFile is an incredibly powerful tool, one that you would do well to have in your bag of goodies. You won’t get these features anywhere else, at least not altogether in one app so give it a go today and tell us what you think of iFile; follow us on Facebook for more updates