FlekStore is an iOS application installer that makes it easy to install third-party apps without having to jailbreak your iPhone.
Downloading Flekstore on your iOS devices is easy. Follow the links below.
How to Download FlekStore:
- Launch Safari and Tap on the button above
- A page will open with information about FlekSt0re and a link to directly Install on your iOS device, tap on this link.
- Your settings app will open onto the Install Profile page, tap on Install and, if required input your passcode
- On the confirmation, box click on Install again and wait for the process to complete
- The app will now be on your Home screen and ready for use.
How to Delete FlekSt0re:
Here are two methods to uninstall the FlekStore app from your iPhone or iPad.
Method 1: Profile Delete
- On your iOS device, open Settings
- Tap General > Profile
- Tap the app Profile
- Tap Delete Profile
- FlekStore will be deleted from your iOS device
Method 2: App Delete
- Long tap and hold on the icon for FlekStore
- Wait until it goes into wiggle mode and tap the cross in the top corner of the icon
- Confirm that you want to delete FlekStore by tapping on Delete
Here are some common issues and solutions for Flekstore users.
- Fix Profile Installation Failed Error
The reason this error message appears is likely down to an overload on the servers, down to an excess of traffic or simply certificate revoke by Apple. The very best thing to do is simply leave it, wait for a while, and then try again. The server traffic should have died down, and you should be able to get on with installing FlekStore on your device. If you can’t, you will need to clear out your cache and your browser history:
- Place your iPhone or iPad into Airplane Mode
- Now open your Settings app
- Navigate to Safari > Clear History & Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Exit Settings and turn Airplane Mode off
Leave it for a few minutes and then try the installation steps again
- FlekStore Not Working Fix
If you find that you struggle to download FlekStore on your device, all you need to do is clear the cache for Safari browser. Here’s how:
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Tap on the Safari option
- From the menu, tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap on Clear History and Data on the next screen
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is FlekStore?
One of the most popular third-party app installers, FlekStore offers you a vast choice of unofficial iOS apps and some Cydia tweaks, all without needing to jailbreak first. Features include the ability to add repositories, just as you do in Cydia, enjoy thousands of apps, tweaks, UDID apps, and repos. Check out the infographic below.
- Is FlekStore Safe?
FlekStore is entirely safe to use and is also completely free. There isn’t any need to jailbreak, and the app does not contain any malware, viruses, spyware, or anything else that can compromise your security, and installing it will not interfere with anything else on your iPhone or iPad.