FlekStore is an iOS application installer, a kind of appstore that makes it easy to install third-party apps and unofficial content without having to jailbreak your iPhone.
How to Download FlekStore:
- Launch Safari and Tap on the button above
- A page will open with information about FlekSt0re and a link to directly Install on your iOS device, tap on this link.
- Your settings app will open onto the Install Profile page, tap on Install and, if required input your passcode
- On the confirmation, box click on Install again and wait for the process to complete
- The app will now be on your Home screen and ready for use.
How Safe Is It?
FlekStore is entirely safe to use and is also completely free. There isn’t any need to jailbreak, and the app does not contain any malware, viruses, spyware or anything else that can compromise your security and installing it will not interfere with anything else on your iPhone or iPad.
Is It Legal?
Yes, it is. It offers free and open access to 3rd-party apps, games, tweaks, and more that you cannot get from the official store, apps like MovieBox, GBA4iOS, AirShou, PPSSPP, HappyChick, and more. While it is legal to use, the gray areas come in when you download Cydia tweaks for free.
How to Delete FlekSt0re:
FlekSt0re isn’t only easy to install; it is easy to uninstall should you find that you don’t like it or don’t have any real use for it. You can delete and re-install it as and when you want to without having to worry. This is an excellent advantage over jailbreaking. If you do want to delete FlekStore, here’s how to do it :
Method 1: Profile Delete
- On your iOS device, open Settings
- Tap General > Profile
- Tap the app Profile
- Tap Delete Profile
- FlekStore will be deleted from your iOS device
Method 2: App Delete
- Long tap and hold on the icon for FlekStore
- Wait until it goes into wiggle mode and tap the cross in the top corner of the icon
- Confirm that you want to delete FlekStore by tapping on Delete
Here are some common issues and solutions for Flekstore users.
Fix Profile Installation Failed Error:
The reason this error message appears is likely down to an overload on the servers, down to an excess of traffic or simply certificate revoke by Apple. The very best thing to do is simply leave it, wait for a while, and then try again. The server traffic should have died down, and you should be able to get on with installing FlekStore on your device. If you can’t, you will need to clear out your cache and your browser history:
- Place your iPhone or iPad into Airplane Mode
- Now open your Settings app
- Navigate to Safari > Clear History & Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Exit Settings and turn Airplane Mode off
- Leave it for a few minutes and then try the installation steps again
FlekStore Not Working Fix:
If you find that you struggle to download FlekStore on your device, all you need to do is clear the cache for Safari browser. Here’s how:
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Tap on the Safari option
- From the menu, tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap on Clear History and Data on the next screen
FlekStore is an iOS app installer that gives you free and fast access to all the unofficial apps and games you could want, along with themes and other ways to modify your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch in ways that you could only get with Cydia. And you get all of this without having to install a jailbreak on your iOS device.
There are a few of these app installers, appearing on the web now, especially with jailbreaks getting further apart but none are as comprehensive as FlekStore. Some of the best features of FlekStore are linked below.
What is FlekStore?
One of the most popular third-party app installers, FlekStore offers you a vast choice of unofficial iOS apps and some Cydia tweaks, all without needing to jailbreak first. Features include the ability to add repositories, just as you do in Cydia, enjoy thousands of free apps, tweaks, UDID apps, and repos.
Open the app, and the main page offers a choice of categories, including movie apps, emulators. Tweaks, screen recorders, and much more. In the Tweaks Category, you can find a ton of popular tweaks and alternatives.
Open the app settings, and you get the option of switching between themes. Enabling system notifications, choosing a tint color, checking for updates, and overall account management. In the UDID category, you get the option of paying just $10 per year and having all applications signed and open for you to use, including beta versions. Check out the infographic below.