If you still have Cydia on your device, then you have likely come across an app called Filza. It’s proved popular because it lets you access your file system and customize it, something that Apple will never allow you to do on your iPhone or iPad. Not everyone has or can get Cydia anymore, so you’ll be happy to know you can now download Filza without a jailbreak.
Want to know more?
File Manager Features:
Filza offers tons of useful features:
- See any file type on your iPhone or iPad
- See and customize your multimedia and software files
- Add your files to your iPod Library
- Move files to and from your iPhone or iPad using several methods
- Many more features
Now I’m going to tell you how to get all those great features and more, completely free.
What’s the catch?
How to Download Filza App:
The catch is free too. All you need to do is download CokerNutx app installer onto your iPhone or iPad, and then you can download the app directly to your device. It’s easy to use – just search CokerNutx for Filza and download it.
It couldn’t be easier
Filza has to be one of the most powerful apps ever to come out of Cydia. There are few apps that let you get anywhere near your iOS file system, let alone do everything that Filza does.
The best news
Is that you no longer need Cydia to get this file manager on your device anymore, so don’t hang about; download CokerNutx and download the app for free today. CokerNutx s home to thousands more apps and games, many of them with additional features, even a few more Cydia tweaks, and everything is entirely free to download.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
The Untrusted Developer error is common with custom or unofficial content; it’s just Apple’s way of trying to stop you using it. All it takes to fix it is a couple of minutes of your time:
- Find the Profiles section in your Settings app, under General
- Locate the relevant app name in the list of profiles and tap on it
- Tap Trust and come out of your settings app
- Try CokerNutx app; you won’t see the error again
Follow us on Facebook, and we’ll send you more cools iOS app tips like this one.