Can’t jailbreak your iPhone or iPad? Wondering how to get some of your jailbreak tweaks back? Look no further because we have the answer – Emus4U app installer. Offering a ton of iOS apps, modified games, and Cydia tweaks, Emus4U is one of the most popular installers on offer right now.
And the great news?
It’s completely FREE and you don’t need to jailbreak. Emus4U offers support for all iOS devices up to and including iOS 12.
How cool is that!
Want to know how to get it?
Read on, you’ll be amazed at how simple it is.
How to Download Emus4U:
You need only your iPhone or iPad and a good connection to the internet – Wi-Fi is best – so that the configuration profile can be downloaded:
- Click on the Download button above and click Allow on the popup message.
- Click Install on the page that opens so the profile can download
- Wait for Settings to open to the Profiles page; click on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in and Safari browser will open
- Tap Install>Install when the confirmation box loads
- Wait for Settings to open one more time and click Install
- Click on Next>Done and wait
- When the installation has finished, the icon will be visible on your homepage
- Tap in the icon and start enjoying everything that Emus4U has to offer
Video: See these steps being done
How to Use Emus4U App:
This is so simple to do:
- Open the app by tapping the icon
- Tap your chosen category
- Browse what’s on offer or use the search bar to find your app or game
- Tap on the result and follow any instructions on the screen
- When the app icon is on your homepage, you can use it
We’re still not done
All these features are yours, for free and without needing to jailbreak first:
- App Store Apps – a huge choice of iOS app store content, including apps and games, for FREE
- Exclusive Apps – a few Cydia tweaks including the ever-popular games emulators, screen recorders and a whole load more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with great features added, including Instagram++, Spotify++ and Snapchat++
- Modified Games – some of the very best games with in-app features unlocked and free to use, including GTA, Pokémon GO and more
Are you convinces?
have you got questions?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Then let us answer them for you
How Do I Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
Very easily, especially as it is the most common error when you use unofficial content:
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Go to General>Profiles and Device Management
- Tap the installer profile in the list and tap Trust
- Close settings, the error will be gone from Emsu4U
Will Emsu4U Void my Warranty?
No. When you install Emus4U, the app does not require any special download methods and it won’t break into Apple’s security. However, some of the Cydia tweaks can change how your device works and that may void your warranty. Not a problem; if you have to take your iPhone or iPad back to an Apple store, just delete the tweaks first.
Is it Safe?
Yes, 100% safe. Emus4U was tested thoroughly before being released publicly and the is no malware, virus or anything else that can possibly harm your device or data. The app is monitored and any issues that o come up are fixed straight away. It takes little space on your device and it doesn’t interfere with any other service or app on your system. And, because it doesn’t need root access, it doesn’t lay your device open to external issues. Lastly, the developers use SSL encryption to ensure that you and your data are totally safe.
There is one main difference between installing Cydia and installing Emus4U – Cydia does have the potential to leave your iPhone or iPad open to malware; Emsu4U does not and cannot. Also, when you install Cydia, Apple can void your warranty; they can’t with Emsu4U
Last but by no means least
Can I Ask for a Specific Game or App:
Yes, of course, you can. We won’t guarantee it will happen but you can place your request on the Twitter feed for the developers. Do keep in mind that not all apps or games can be added though.
Are you ready?
Time to take the leap them. Install Emus4u and enjoy everything it has to offer for FREE.
Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest news.