Electra jailbreak for iOS 11 has been released.
Use the links below to directly download Electra jailbreak on your iPhone.
Things to Know:
- Electra is a semi-untethered jailbreak, and this means that whenever you restart your device, you must re-enable the jailbreak. To do this, open Electra and repeat from Step 7 below.
- Electra jailbreak will install the Sileo app instead of Cydia.
How to Jailbreak with Electra:
- Download the CokernutX app on your iPhone
- Go to Search and type Electra
- Tap on Install as shown here
- After installation, you should see the Electra app icon on your device homescreen.
- Go to General > Profiles
- Find and Trust the Electra Profile
- Now Enable Airplane Mode on your iPhone
- Disable Siri on your device by going to Settings > Siri & Search. Tap each option for using Siri and tap Turn Off Siri
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad and check that Wi-Fi is disabled and the Airplane mode is still on.
- Tap the Electra jailbreak icon and tap on the Jailbreak button
- There are now three stages to go through, so be patient. Your device will respring during the installation, at least once. After the first respring, rerun Electra to continue with the jailbreak process, tapping Enable Jailbreak
- When your device resprings back to the home screen, tap the jailbreak button again – if the installation has been successful, the app will let you know that your device has been jailbroken.
- You should see the Sileo app on your home screen. ( If you do not see Sileo, repeat these steps above. It may take a few attempts for a successful installation )
- You can now disable the Airplane mode, enable Siri again, and start using your device as normal.
How to Install Electra IPA:
Note: Cydia Impactor only works with an Apple Developer account ( Enroll ).
- Download Cydia Impactor for Mac or Windows computer
- Download Electra IPA from the link above.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and open Cydia Impactor
- Make sure your device has been detected, and then drag the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and password and wait; Cydia Impactor will now sign the file and sideload it onto your device
- If you come up against a ( provision.cpp ) error, check out our guide on fixing it.
- When the app has been installed, open your iOS Settings app, click on General, and then Profile and Device Management.
- Choose the profile that says Electra and tap Trust
- Close Settings and go to your home screen. Follow the Steps 7 to 14 above.
- For more details, check this ( video )
How to Delete Electra Jailbreak:
- Launch Cydia or Sileo and install SemiRestore11/Rollectra
- After installing this tweak, you will see a new icon on your homescreen that is labeled SemiRestore as shown here
- Tap to launch the app and then tap on the Unjailbreak button as shown here.
- Wait for a few minutes, and you will see the iPhone restart with the Hello screen. Electra has now been removed from your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Electra Jailbreak?
Electra is a free jailbreaking tool for iOS 11. It installs the Sileo app by default. Electra is a semi-untethered jailbreaking tool and hence requires rejailbreak every time you reboot your device, which is an easy process.
- Is Electra Jailbreak Safe?
Yes, the Electra jailbreak app is completely safe to download and use. It has been rigorously tested for stability and reliability on all iOS 11 supported devices.
- Is It Illegal to Use Electra?
In the USA, it is perfectly legal to jailbreak your device using Electra jailbreak but, should you need to return your iOS device to an Apple store for repair, Apple may void your warranty if the device is jailbroken.
- Why is Electra Jailbreak is Not Working?
The Electra jailbreak may not work for several reasons, including incompatible iOS versions or devices. An Untrusted developer certificate could be another issue. If Electra jailbreak is not working for you, use the Unc0ver jailbreak app instead, as it also supports the latest iOS 11 firmware.
- How to Install Electra IPA using AltStore?
The Electra IPA file cannot be installed using Altstore, as the AltStore app requires a minimum of iOS 12.2 to work. Whereas Electra is an iOS 11 jailbreaking tool and hence incompatible with Altstore.
Got Any Questions?