Cydia is a jailbreak appstore for iPhone and iPad users.
You can download Cydia for iOS using the links below.
- 1 How to Download Cydia:
- 1.1 Cydia iOS 14
- 1.2 Cydia iOS 13 to iOS 13.7
- 1.3 Cydia iOS 12 to iOS 12.5.3
- 1.4 Cydia iOS 11 to iOS 11.4.1
- 1.5 Cydia iOS 10 to iOS 10.3.3
- 1.6 Cydia iOS 9 to iOS 9.3.6
- 1.7 Cydia iOS 8 to iOS 8.4.1
- 1.8 Cydia iOS 7 to iOS 7.1.2
- 1.9 Cydia iOS 6 to iOS 6.1.6
- 1.10 Cydia iOS 5 to iOS 5.1.1
- 1.11 Cydia iOS 4 to iOS 4.3.5
- 2 How to Use Cydia:
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Download Cydia:
Select the iOS version of your iPhone to install the jailbreak.
Cydia iOS 14
Here are the latest iOS 14 jailbreak tools for iPhone and iPad.
- Uncover Jailbreak
Unc0ver app now supports the latest iOS 14 versions on selected devices.
Checkra1n is a MacOS only jailbreak tool for iOS 14 firmware.
Cydia iOS 13 to iOS 13.7
Working jailbreak tools for the latest iOS 13 firmware.
- Unc0ver Jailbreak
Fully jailbreak iOS 13 ( upto iOS 13.7 ) on supported iPhone and iPad models.
- Checkra1n Jailbreak
Jailbreak iOS 13 using a Mac computer with the Checkrain app.
Cydia iOS 12 to iOS 12.5.3
iOS 12 jailbreak is available for all iPhone and iPad using the tools below.
- Chimera Jailbreak
Download Chimera Jailbreak from the link below.
- Unc0ver Jailbreak
Unc0ver is an all-in-one jailbreak tool that supports jailbreaking on multiple iOS versions including the latest iOS 12 firmware.
Cydia iOS 11 to iOS 11.4.1
Cydia iOS 10 to iOS 10.3.3
Jailbreak for installing Cydia iOS 10 is now available using the H3lix Jailbreak app. More information about Cydia on iOS 10 could be found on the given link. Download H3lix IPA files from the links below.
Cydia iOS 9 to iOS 9.3.6
Now download the Cydia app on iOS 9 firmware using the Ph0enix Jailbreak tool. You can get more information about Cydia on iOS 9 at the given link. Download the Ph0enix jailbreak IPA file from the link below.
Cydia iOS 8 to iOS 8.4.1
Jailbreak on iOS 8 can be done using the latest jailbreak tool called EtasonJB, which works extremely well on iOS 8.4.1 and below. Get all the information about iOS 8 jailbreak in the given link. Download the EtasonJB IPA file from the link below.
Cydia iOS 7 to iOS 7.1.2
You can download Cydia on iOS 7 using the popular Pangu Jailbreak tool. Get more information about installing Cydia on iOS 7 in the given link. Download Pangu Jailbreak files below for both Mac and Windows, respectively.
Cydia iOS 6 to iOS 6.1.6
Cydia on iOS 6 is one of the first jailbreak released for the new iPhone. The P0sixspwn Jailbreak allows you to download Cydia on your iOS 6 device. Get more information about iOS 6 jailbreak in the given link. Download P0sixspwn jailbreak for Mac and Windows below.
Cydia iOS 5 to iOS 5.1.1
The RedSn0w jailbreak app for iOS 5 is available in both Mac and Windows versions. You will need a computer to download and use this tool.
Cydia iOS 4 to iOS 4.3.5
Greenp0sion app is one of the earliest jailbreak apps that successfully installed Cydia on iOS 4 firmware. You can download it from the link below.
How to Use Cydia:
When you launch Cydia on your device, you will see several things.
- Sections – this is the first port of call for new users. It’s where all the categories are, and you can easily find what you are looking for
- Search –the facility that allows you to search for what you want
- Manage – add repositories, edit existing ones, and see whether you have sufficient space to download your next app and remove any apps or tweaks you don’t need.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why Should You Download Cydia?
Cydia offers several features for iPhone users that are not available without jailbreaking.
- It is installed as part of every jailbreak – it cannot be installed as a standalone app.
- It offers apps and tweaks that cover multiple areas of the iOS
- Download themes and tweaks to change the appearance of your device
- Download apps and tweaks that add features and functionality to existing iOS features
- Download apps and tweaks that offer additional functionality and new versions of stock apps
- Plenty of unofficial apps and games
- Lots of ringtones, wallpapers, and other useful features
These features make downloading Cydia worthwhile.
- Are there any Cydia Alternatives?
If you are looking for Cydia alternatives, then we highly recommend using the AppCake and CokerNutX app.
How to Remove Cydia from iPhone
Removing Cydia is a simple matter; when you install it, install Cydia Eraser straight away. Cydia Eraser is a useful tool that removes Cydia from your device without affecting your current iOS version. It means that, if you want to, you can reinstall Cydia at any time and restore it to the previous state if needed.
Have you got questions about Cydia that you want answers to? Check out our FAQ page linked below:
Still Got Issues with Cydia Download?
This page will be updated with new methods and Cydia news as and when it arises. Like us on Facebook and click on Following > See First to ensure that you see all relevant updates in your newsfeed.