It is well-known that it is far easier to install third-party apps on an Android device than it is on iOS. Apple has way more restrictions and makes it very difficult to get anything other than what they say you can use on your device. Once, we could install Cydia, jailbreaking our devices and downloading tons of third-party content, but now that isn’t possible for most users.
Luckily, there are lots of decent alternatives, tools like Cydia Impactor, that help iOS users get the apps they want onto their iPhones and iPads. Cydia Impactor is undoubtedly the best and easiest tool to use, giving you the option to install any IPA file you want through a simple drag-and-drop method. But, like anything, you always get that error that interrupts what you are trying to do, taking up time and leaving you unsatisfied with the results. Thankfully, most Cydia Impactor errors are simple to fix.
But sometimes, you get one error that you just can’t figure out, and it will be the one error that forces you to stop using Cydia Impactor. But there are some great alternatives that let you install unofficial content onto your iOS device, and we’re going to look at some of the best ones.
Top Cydia Impactor Alternatives 2019:
These alternative offer plenty of cool features and are ideal for all iOS users:
Designed for Windows, Super Impactor is one of the best alternatives. It is a user-friendly app that lets you easily install as many iOS apps as you want on your iPhone or iPad.
- Install any IPA file without jailbreaking
- User-friendly anyone can use it
- Built-in directory of popular tweaked apps
- Use as many Apple IDs as you want for installing apps
- Built-in facility for easy management of app certificates
AppValley has grown in popularity recently, due to the sheer amount of content in it. It doesn’t require your computer for installation; simply install it directly to your device, find the app or game you want and download it.
- Thousands of popular modified apps and games
- No computer required
- Works cross-platform
- Contains a selection of popular games emulators
- Works on iPhone and iPad
3UTool is a great alternative to Cydia Impactor app which gives you easy way to manage your iPhone apps, multi-media files, ringtones and more. You can use it to see the status of your iOS device for information that includes active jailbreak status, device activation, battery life, and your iCloud Lock status and more. Download 3UTools from the link below.
Our next alternative offers users a great choice of features, including a way of backing up your device. It is user-friendly and requires the use of your computer to work.
- Lets you install unofficial apps and games easily
- Temporary file remover automatically cleans your iPhone or iPad
- Helps you download the latest iOS version on your device
- Excellent choice of tools to help you gain control of your iPhone or iPad
- View files, transfer them between your computer and device or delete them
Another incredibly popular alternative, vShare, has been around for a long time. It originally started out as a Cydia app for installing modified apps and now works without that jailbreak.
- Install/uninstall modified apps and games easily
- Transfer media and files between your computer and iOS device
- Plenty of movies apps, ringtones, iBooks, modified games and tweaked apps
- Facility to help you recover lost data on iPhone
- Easy system updates and restoring to factory settings