Asterix Installer offers iPhone users the opportunity to download apps, themes, games, and tweaks.
Update: The Asterix Installer app certificate is revoked by Apple. While this is being fixed, we recommend downloading the alternative AppCake Installer below.
How to Download Asterix Installer:
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone
- Tap the Profile button above to download the Asterix Installer configuration profile
- Tap Allow on the popup window
- Tap on Install and enter your device Passcode
- Tap Install and then finally tap Done
- Go to your home screen, and you should see the new app icon. If you don’t, repeat these steps.
How to Use Asterix Installer:
- Tap on the Asterix icon to open the app ( if you get an Untrusted Developer error, see FAQ section below for the steps to fix it )
- Go to the bottom of the screen and tap Apps.
- Find whatever app or game you want and then tap on Get
- Follow any in-app instructions to install your app
- Simple to download and use with an intuitive user interface
- Globally Available to download and use. Detailed instructions provided in English and Russian languages
- Always Free to download. No charges to the user.
- User Feedback is taken into consideration while creating new features and modifying existing ones.
How to Delete Asterix Installer:
Method 1: Remove App Icon
- Long-press on the Asterix app icon on your home screen
- All the icons will start wiggling – tap the ‘x‘ on the Asterix icon
- Tap Delete on the popup window, and the app will be uninstalled from your phone.
Method 2: Remove iOS Profile
- Go into General in the Settings app and tap on Profiles
- Find the Asterix Installer profile and tap on it
- Tap on Delete Profile and close Settings; the app will be deleted
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Asterix Installer?
Asterix Installer is a 3rd-party iOS application that lets you download unofficial apps and games on your iPhone and iPad.
- Is Asterix Installer an alternative to Cydia?
Yes, it is a good alternative to Cydia. But it does not offer the same features as Cydia, since jailbreaking can offer far more customization capabilities to the iPhone.
- Does Asterix Installer work on all iOS devices?
Yes, it has full compatibility with all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch running the latest iOS version.
- How Do I Fix the White Screen Issue on Asterix Installer?
Simply remove the Asterix Installer app profile from your iPhone and then reinstall it following the steps above.
- How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error?
- Go into Profiles in your Settings app ( General > Profiles )
- Find and tap the Asterix Installer developer name and then tap on Trust
- Close Settings; the app will work properly now