One of the top-rated unofficial app installers, Asterix Installer offers iOS user the opportunity to download apps, themes, games and tweaks, all free.
Download Asterix Installer:
- 1 Download Asterix Installer:
- 2 How to Use Asterix Installer:
- 3 Why You Should Download Asterix Installer:
- 4 Deleting Asterix Installer:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
This is a pretty simple process. Your device needs to have a strong connection to the internet, and Wi-Fi is better if you can use it.
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device
- Tap the Profile button above to allow the configuration profile to open
- Tap Allow on the popup window, and the page will load
- When it does, tap on Install and type your device passcode in
- Tap Install and then tap Done
- Go to your home screen, and you should see the new app icon. If you don’t, repeat these steps.
How to Use Asterix Installer:
Another very simple process:
- Tap on the Asterix icon to open the app ( if you get an Untrusted Developer error, see below for the steps to fix )
- Go to the bottom of the screen and tap Apps
- Find whatever app or game you want and tap on Get
- Follow any in-app instructions to install your app
Why You Should Download Asterix Installer:
There are lots of reasons why you should give Asterix Installer a go:
- It’s one of the simplest and most reliable of all unofficial installers
- It’s a one-stop platform, packed with apps, games, tweaks, themes, and more all in one easy to use place.
- Built on feedback from users – the developers take your feedback very seriously and, where we can, we implement your suggestions to make things easier for you. You are encouraged to provide constructive feedback where you can so that we can continue to improve the platform for your needs.
- It’s an accessible platform, available on iOS devices at the moment, for download all over the world and in both English and Russian languages.
- 9% uptime – we use server systems that are fully equipped to deal with high traffic and sudden influxes to both the mobile app and the web app, maintaining a high-speed all-round great experience for users.
- It has great customer support. Our support team is available 24×7. You can contact us via Twitter for an immediate response.
- Your user data is 100% secure. We take your security and privacy very seriously, and we use 256-bit SSL encryption on both the mobile and web apps to ensure the maximum level of security for your data. We also promise to never store your personal data on our servers, nor do we share it.
Deleting Asterix Installer:
If you don’t want Asterix Installer on your device, you can delete it very easily in two ways:
Method 1: App Icon
- Long-press on the Asterix app icon on your home screen
- All the icons will start wiggling – tap the x on the Asterix icon
- Tap Delete on the popup window, and the app will be removed
Method 2: App Profile
- Go into General in iOS Settings and tap on Profiles
- Find the Asterix profile and tap it
- Tap Delete Profile and close Settings – the app will be deleted
Frequently Asked Questions:
We get quite a lot of questions about Asterix Installer, and these are the most common ones.
Is Asterix Installer Safe and Legal?
Yes. It is legal because it doesn’t require you to jailbreak or root your device; thus, it doesn’t break any iOS security rules. And, for the same reason, it is safe to use. It has been extensively tested, and we can confirm there is nothing that can harm your device in any way; we keep it that way by monitoring the app constantly and releasing updates as and when needed.
Is it an Alternative to Cydia?
Yes but don’t expect it to offer everything that Cydia did. There were certain apps and tweaks that wouldn’t work without the mechanism provided by the jailbreak and, obviously, we cant provide those in this app. It does, however, offer more than enough for most people.
Does it Work on All iOS Devices?
Yes, it has full compatibility with all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
How Do I Fix the White Screen?
Very easily, just remove the app profile from your device and then reinstall it.
What About the Untrusted Developer Error – How Do I Fix That?
Again, this is very easy to fix, and only appears when you try to open apps released by unverified developers. Verifying them is simple:
- Remember the name of the developer in the message and tap on Cancel
- Go into Profiles in your Settings app ( General > Profiles )
- Find and tap the developer name and then tap on Trust
- Close Settings; the app will work properly now