Are you bored with what the android app store offers? Do you want a more tailored experience, apps, and games that suit you? Well, now you can with an app called Aptoide.
A Completely Free app
It doesn’t get any better than that!
It really is quite a simple matter to get Aptoide on your device and start using it.
- Open your Android settings app and tap Security
- Enable Unknown Sources, you cannot install any third-party content if you do not enable this
- Next, download AptoIde onto your device from the link above.
- Install it, and when you see the app icon, Aptoide is ready for use.
Easy as that
We’re not done yet
Downloading and using Aptoide is quite simple; you just need another third-party app store
How to Use Aptoide:
There are two ways to use Aptoide – to download apps and upload them:
- Launch Aptoide and search for the game or the app you want to install
- You can also search for those compatible with your specific device
- Install the app or game and enjoy
- You can also choose the Editor’s app choice, look at trending apps, most downloaded and many more categories
Uploading apps is just as easy:
- Launch Aptoide and tap Create Store
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your store and make it public
- Tap the search bar and type in Aptoide Downloader
- When the app is found, install it
- Next, minimize Aptoide and pick any of the apps installed on your device
- The Downloader extracts the .apk file and uploads it into your store
- When it is finished, click on your store, and you should see the app that was uploaded.
What is Aptoide?
There is no catch. Aptoide is a kind of alternative app store, providing some apps and games not found in the official store. But its more than that. Aptoide is driven by its users, and every user has the opportunity to create a store of their own, uploading their own apps and games from their devices into a store that they share with all other users. Currently, over 30,000+ apps reside in stores on Aptoide, and users can find the apps that are compatible with their own devices with a quick search. And there is one very cool and unique feature – rollback. If you update any app or game and don’t like the new one, simply roll back to the last version.
Aptoide offers users a number of useful features:
- Easy to install
- User-friendly and intuitive app
- Compatible with all Android devices
- More than 30,000 apps and games to choose from
- Create a store and upload your own apps for others to use
- Loads more cool features
How good is it?
Why Download Aptoide?
As well as the 30,000+ apps and games on offer, Aptoide is also an app management system of sorts, allowing you to easily download apps and manage them all. Downloads are fast, and you also get the unique rollback features we mentioned earlier – simply roll any app you update back to the previous version. And you also get the option to create a store of your own and share the apps on your device with other people.
Is it Safe to Use?
Aptoide is an ever-growing app and, although its start in the year 2009 wasn’t too great ( read history ), the developers have put the effort in to secure the app. Obviously, this is much harder because they are having to contend with people uploading apps from their own devices, and that means the potential for malware, adware, viruses, and more. To fight against this, an anti-malware system has been built into the app, and it constantly scans all the stores, filtering out any apps that are not safe. And, as an extra security measure, each app from a trusted and secure source is given a green badge. If you don’t see that badge, think twice about downloading the app or game.
Do you think Aptoide is an app you might use? Tell us your thoughts and get more cool app recommendations by following us on Facebook.