AppValley is the latest third-party iOS installer to offer thousands of apps, games, tweaks, and more for FREE, with plenty of choice for everyone.
That’s right, FREE
Read on for more details.
How to Download AppValley:
Downloading AppValley is easy enough; rather than going to the official app store, all you need to do is download the configuration profile to your iPhone or iPad. We’ll walk you through it step by step:
- Tap one of the buttons above to download the configuration file to your device
- Next, tap Install on the page that opens; this gives the profile permission to install on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to your home screen, and you should see the download progress; if you see a “waiting” message tap, it and the download will start.
- Wait; the installation will finish, and you will see the new icon on your home screen
- It’s that simple. Check out the video below. If AppValley is not working for you, then try an alternative like the Emus4U app.
Common Installation Problems:
Although AppValley is one of the most reliable and stable of third-party installers and despite being used by millions of people, there are a few common errors being reported. Luckily, none of these are serious and will take very little time to fix, leaving you free to enjoy all that the installer has to offer.
White or Blank Screen:
This is irritating rather than being a real problem. If you encounter the white or blank screen, follow these steps:
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Navigate to Safari and tap it
- Tap on Clear Website data
Try using the app again, and you will find the screen is back to normal.
Profile Installation Failed:
This error generally appears when there is too much traffic on the Apple servers, and they are struggling to cope. The first thing to do is to wait a couple of hours or so and then try again. If the error persists, even after a couple of tries, follow these steps:
- Place your device into Airplane mode
- Open your Settings app and tap on Safari
- Tap on the option to Clear History and Website Data and then on Clear History and Data
- Come out of Settings and Disable Airplane mode
- Wait a couple of minutes and then try the installation steps again – it should go through as normal now.
Untrusted Developer Error:
This error always arises when you try to use custom content for the first time and is Apple’s way of telling you that they don’t trust the app developer. You can do this very easily:
- Go to your iOS Settings app
- Tap General > Profiles and Device Management
- Tap on the developer name in the sources list and then tap on Trust
- Exit Settings try again, and the error will no longer appear.
AppValley Won’t Download:
This is the commonest error, and that makes it the easiest to sort out:
- Delete AppValley from your iPhone or iPad
- Reboot your device
- Install the app again
Mostly, this seems to happen where users already have a version of the installer on their device and haven’t removed it before trying to install an up to date version. This causes conflict and stops the new version from downloading.
AppValley Stopped Working:
This is because the source is unofficial and hasn’t been verified. Easy to sort out, just follow these steps to verify it:
- Delete AppValley from your device
- Reinstall it and then open your Settings app.
- Tap the option for General and then Profiles & Device Management
- Look for the developer certificate and tap it
- Tap Verify or Trust and close down Settings
- The app will work now.
Hopefully, these are the only errors you will face and, as you can see, they are all pretty easy to fix. If you do come against another error, drop us a line in the comments, and we’ll try to find the solution for you.
I’m going to tell you shortly why you should download AppValley.
Before we get to that
How to Delete AppValley:
You may have noticed that some of the error fixes require you to delete AppValley. You may not even want it after you’ve tried it, although I can’t think why! However, you’ll be pleased to learn that deleting it is even easier than installing it and here’s how:
- Open your Settings app and go to General
- Tap on Profiles & Device Management
- Find the AppValley profile and tap it
- Tap on the Remove Profile button
- Close Settings and you will see that AppValley has been removed from your device entirely.
Now for the best bit.
Why You Should Download AppValley:
You might be wondering why you need a third-party installer like AppValley. After all, the iOS app store is packed with thousands of apps and games and every time Apple updates the iOS; they give you, even more, features anyway.
Well, it’s not the same. AppValley is touted as an alternative to Cydia, and that means it contains some pretty special stuff that you won’t get from Apple or from the app store – at least not for free.
So, here’s why you should download it:
- You don’t need to jailbreak
- It is very simple to install and use
- Deleting it is easy if you really need to
- Your warranty is safe – Apple cant void the warranty on an app that is perfectly safe and doesn’t break their security protocols
- There are, literally, thousands of free apps, games, tweaks, modified apps, tweaked games, premium app store content
- So many other features, you’ll need to download it to find out what they are
So, are you convinced?
Top App Features:
This is one of the more comprehensive installers, offering something for everyone and some of the best features are:
- Easy to download and install
- User-friendly app with a simple interface
- Compatible with iOS 7 and higher
- No jailbreak needed
- Thousands of apps and game
- Lots of modified and tweaked apps and games
- Some Cydia tweaks
- Loads of other exclusive content
- Updated regularly with new content
- Monitored for security, stability, and reliability
- Lots of other useful and cool features
How cool is that!
Go on, give AppValley a try. You’ve nothing to lose because its all free and if you really don’t like it then all you have to do is delete it, it’s as simple as that.
Do drop us a line with your comments about the installer and get more cool content like this by following us on Facebook.