AppToko is a revolutionary new app store for Android users, full of Android apps and APK files that offer the very best apps and games, all Free; it’s entirely free to use, and there is no need to root your Android device.
How to Download AppToko:
Installing AppToko really is very simple, but you must follow these steps carefully:
- Open Settings on your Android device and go to Security settings
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources to enable it ( Do Not miss this out as it is the only way the APK file can be installed on your device )
- Now, from your mobile browser, tap the download link above to download the APK file
- Look in Downloads for the file and double-tap to start the installation. Tap on the option on the screen.
- The AppToko icon will show on your home screen once done – if it doesn’t appear, go over the steps again, or download an alternative installer like AppVN.
AppToko app store is one of the most feature-packed unofficial app stores in the world, with loads of great features for users, including:
- Apps and Games – thousands of applications and games, all free
- Safe downloads – every app goes through a verification process before being added to the store, ensuring they are safe to use
- Pause/Continue – it’s easy to pause the APK download process and continue it when you are ready
- User-friendly – beautiful design, easy to navigate
- Updates – your apps and games can be updated directly through the app store, including those that are not found in the official app store.
- Incredibly powerful installer, includes applications, games, a management system, downloaders and more
- One-click download for many of the apps, games and APK files
- In-app customization so you can change how AppToko looks and works for you.
- Free – It’s completely free and loads more cool features
Why You Should Download AppToko:
AppToko is one of the safest and most reliable Android app installers of all time. Packed with thousands of apps, games and more, it’s easy to download the latest and best releases, all free. You can download games like Minecraft PE, GTA, and more, apps like CF Mobile, Lucky Patcher, and more and its all free on all Android smartphones and tablets. With every app or game being verified before it can get into the app store, you know that anything you download from AppToko is entirely safe.
How to Delete AppToko:
If AppToko isn’t for you or you need to remove it from your Android device for any reason, doing so is simple, and it doesn’t affect anything else on your device:
- Open your Android Settings app – tap the icon on your home screen or use your App Drawer
- Tap Applications (or Apps, depending on your Android version)
- A list of every application installed on your device will load; find AppToko in the list and tap on it
- Tap on the Uninstall button
- Wait, once AppToko has been successfully deleted, it will be gone from your device
If you want to install it again at any time, just follow the steps from above.
Alternative App Store:
AppToko isn’t the only unofficial app store, and it does only work on Android devices. If you have an iPhone or an iPad or you want to try something different on your Android device, take a look at one of the very best alternatives available:
HipStore offers users a massive range of iOS apps and games, a few Cydia tweaks and some Android content too. Many of the apps and games have been modified with new features, and all are free to use. It can easily be downloaded on Android devices, using the APK file, so check out the link for more details.
- HipStore ( Download Tutorial )
AppToko is proving popular already, despite being relatively new. This is down to the fact that it offers a great deal of Android content, is very easy to use and, of course, everything is free. Give it a try, open up a brand new world of apps and games and tell us how you get on in the comments below.
You can also follow the developers on Facebook for more cool Android tips and tricks.