A screen recorder should be a basic feature on any mobile device but it’s only just recently that Apple has decided to include one. It isn’t the best screen recording feature though and many of the apps in the iOS app store also don’t offer many extra features. We used to get a screen recorder app called AirShou via Cydia but with the recent Cydia updates being limited to certain devices, that option is gone. Thankfully, the developers of AirShou have updated their app so it works without Cydia and now we can all use it once more.
AirShou Screen Recorder Features :
AirShou is one of the best screen recorders we have, offering several useful features that make screen recording both fun and professional.:
- Take a simple screenshot or record a full video
- It doesn’t hog your device resources and is highly efficient
- Record a presentation, a how-to video, show off your game progress, anything you can think of to record on your device screen
- Easily share your creations with others or save them for your own use
- Recording is in full HD, 1080p at up to 60fps
- Add stereo sound if you want
- Easy to use with on-screen controls for stopping and starting recording
- Supports iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Has been updated with support for iOS 12
- Loads more features
How to Download AirShou :
AirShou cannot be downloaded from the app store but you can follow our tutorial below; it is simple and takes very little time:
AirShou Alternatives :
AirShou is not the only screen recorder worth using; there are other alternatives .
CoolPixel is more than just a screen recorder; it is also a video editor. Your videos can be edited in-app and you can even import others. Get more information by clicking the link.
EveryCord used to be called iRec, a name familiar to many from the early days of Cydia. EveryCord has many unique features, including auto compression and high-quality recording. For more details click the link.
Screen recorders are always going to be a popular thing because we all need to use them at some point. With more people using social media apps and video upload apps, decent screen recorders are in even more demand now than they have ever been and you won’t get better than AirShou.
Follow us on Facebook to get all the latest AirShou updates and more app tips.