Are you fed up looking for a great iPhone screen recorder? While the app store has many screen recorders on offer, none of them are that good and some require a sizeable payment. With Cydia, we had more options and one of the best was a screen recorder app called AirShou.
AirShou no longer requires Cydia to work! The developers pulled it out of Cydia and redeveloped it to work without it. And it has some great new features too.
And the most important part
Air Shou is packed with great features, including:
- Cydia not required
- Highly efficient because it doesn’t hog your device resources
- User-friendly app
- Record video in FHD at up 60fps
- Add stereo sound too
- Record anything you want – if it’s on your screen, it can be recorded. Screenshots, game scores, even full how-to videos
- Many more cool features
But wait, there’s more
AirShou is fully compatible with all the following devices on iOS 7 and above:
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
So, what’s the catch?
AirShou cannot be downloaded from the app store but you can follow our tutorial below; it is simple and takes very little time:
The only catch is that you can only download AirShou by installing one of the popular Cydia alternatives first. These provide you with tons of apps and games, all free to use forever. Have a look at these two alternatives:
Let’s download it
- Choose your alternative and download it following the tutorial provided
- Open your chosen installer by tapping the icon on your home screen
- Type AirShou into the search box
- Tap the result and follow the on-screen instructions to download it
- When you see the app icon on your home screen, the installation is done
Now you can use the screen recorder for all your screen recording requirements
Easy, isn’t it?
Download AirShou using one of the Cydia alternatives; don’t forget to see what other apps and games you can download too.
Tell us how you get on with AirShou using the comments box below. If you like this tutorial, follow us on Facebook and we’ll make sure you get more just like it.
AirShou Alternatives :
AirShou is not the only screen recorder worth using; there are other alternatives.
CoolPixel is more than just a screen recorder; it is also a video editor. Your videos can be edited in-app and you can even import others. Get more information by clicking the link.
EveryCord used to be called iRec, a name familiar to many from the early days of Cydia. EveryCord has many unique features, including auto compression and high-quality recording. For more details click the link.